Thursday, August 14, 2008

HOME

I have been home for a couple weeks now and it has been amazing! I love my family so much so it has been so fun to spend time with them and hang out :)

I got to babysit some fun kids the other day...10 of them to be exact! It was crazy but a good time.
Yesterday Mom, Jules and I went shopping for wedding dresses. I know I am not engaged yet, but ,my Mom and I wanted to be able to do that togther before I head back to Rexburg. She has a hard time with the fact that such important parts of my life are going to be spent away from her. We found two dresses that are perfect! Now I just have to narrow it down. Here they are from the Eternity Gown line:


I think they are both beautiful but my Mom likes the 1st one best because she says it is more Princess-esque.

Brad will be here in Michigan in 5 more days! I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to see him again :)

1 comment:

brightonislove said...

so did you decide on one? i really like them both, but especially the top one