Saturday, March 14, 2009

I am a terrible Blogger

After talking to my sister-in-law Amy I was reminded of how inconsistent I have been with blogging lately. 
So what's new with us...hmm let me think.

1- Our wedding pictures came in and they look great L:)
2- We both registered for classes next semester and I got the classes I wanted...Brad on the other hand is not so happy with his selections
3- I got a job with the census bureau and Brad will start work ing for the school again as soon as next semester comes
4- We are talking about doing an internship in Washington a year from now
5- The sun is out and the snow is melting :) :) :)
6- Bebot is growing big and eating sooo much 
7- Brad is working on a really cool logo for his mom's cancer products
8- Only a few more weeks and we will be flying out to Michigan for our reception
9- I got a pell grant! So on April 20th I will get $4,500 from the government! YAY
10- We are planning our summer vacation- hopefully to Washington

So ythat's the top 10 of what's going on with us. I was just at Ailinh's Baby shower and everything was sooo cute that I got a ittle baby hungry. But no worries... no baby for us for awhile. :)

No comments: