Monday, June 15, 2009

Is that the Sun?

I see the sun today and I am pretty excited about it. It has been so gloomy lately with all of this rain and dark skies. I hate when the weather is bad for so long because it really gets your spirits down. I checked weather.com (I religiously check the weather and 10 day forecast every morning, it's an addiction) and weather.com said that it is going to get sunny by the end of the week and back up into the 80's which is the best news in the whole world.
I am so excited for 4th of July weekend to get here because it means that we finally get to go CAMPING! We both love to camp to we are so excited to head up to West Yellowstone for a few days and have a good time in nature :)
With 4th of July coming up I am reminded that there is not too much time left in this semester so both Brad and I need to kick it into high gear and get on top of our classes. It should be alright...I hope
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! Brad and his band got into Guitars Unplugged and will be playing "Johnny Be Good" on Saturday night. Everyone should come and support them because it is going to be awesome

No comments: