Wednesday, November 2, 2011

5 Months/ Christmas Pictures/ Halloween

Last weekend, we reached the halfway point in this pregnancy! Wahooo! So for the 20 week milestone, Laura took pictures of me, and also some of our our little family for our Christmas cards. She is amazing. Somehow she makes me feel like I look like a hot mama even though about 80% of the time I feel like the cantaloupe inside of me is about to burst out because I am so big (can you believe he is now the size of a cantaloupe? That is huge, but he is about a pound now and just about 10inches long.).  Here are some of the pictures she took. I had a really hard time choosing my favorites so I'm sorry for the overload! Happy 5 months baking, Hezekiah! 









As for Halloween, it ended up being a really chill day around here. I LOVE Halloween, but couldn't find a good excuse/place to go that would merit getting in a costume...so we hung at home with the Walsh's, watched scary movies/ghost shows, learned about the Chupacabra, ate a spooky dinner (you don't want to know), and passed out candy to the whopping FIVE little kids that trick-or-treated here. It was a fun chill night to get scared and remember why I love this holiday in the glow of my light-up colorful spiders. 

4 comments:

Leenie said...

You are a beautiful preggo, Krystal! Those pictures are awesome. Can't wait to see pics of the little guy! Half way there, baby.

Britney said...

OMG these are so beautiful! You look amazing, holy cow! I love your outfit--and of course your wonderfully round little basketball. SO SO SO excited for you guys!

Sydney said...

Stop it! You are so cute! Seriously, you look so good Krystal. Love the pics!

Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, you look gorgeous. How fun to get all your photos done by a dear friend, she is pretty good. Half way...yeah!!!!!
What a handsome couple!