Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Finished Blanket

I promised some people a couple of weeks ago that I would put up pictures of this blanket finally finished...and I am just now getting around to it. You may wonder what I do all day that keeps me so busy that I can't post, and I have nothing to say for myself except for the fact that I am lazy. Oh well, here it is in all of its glory.
In all seriousness, I am super proud of myself for finishing this project. I love the way it turned out and it is so soft and cozy. I also made it super big so that he can use it when he gets older and cuddle on the couch with it for movie time. The pictures aren't stellar because it was kind of dark in the house when I took them, but you get the idea. Again, a shout of thankyoutimesamillionIwouldhaveneverfinisheditwithoutyou to Laura for helping me out! Now just 2 more weeks until we move into our new place and I can set up the nursery with all the cowboy and indian cuteness. Excitement does not even describe how I feel!
 YAY for the finished project (yes, I hand-sewed that binding like a boss)

Up close and personal so you can see the cute little scenes in the fabric. Love it. 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, Krystal, it is amazing! Granny is smiling down on you with such pride! I can't wait to see Kai all bundled up in his blanket! :) I love you!!!!!

Rachel Elder said...

You are so talented! I was hoping having a baby would help me out in the domestic dept. You don't need any help. That is adorable!!