Thursday, April 19, 2012

1 Month Old

Kai is one month old now! I cannot believe how fast time has gone. This little boy has been with us for a month and we couldn't imagine life any different, and frankly, I can't remember what life was like before him. He is such a sweet little guy, always wanting to cuddle with you. He is starting to sleep much better at night but we are still working on getting longer stretches of time so we can sleep a little bit more. 
We have also learned that he has a temper. He is either happy and smiling or his flat out MAD. He can scream louder than any little baby I have ever heard and when he gets mad there is no talking him out of it unless I am cuddling him. He is quite the momma's boy! 
He doesn't have another appointment until 6 weeks but Brad weighed him and he weighed 13lbs on our scale! He has also grown about 3 inches since he was born. He is really starting to chunk back up too...we love our BIG boy! 
Each month I am going to take a picture on his blanket with the hat to show his growth (he will unfortunately grow out of the boots soon).

our big boy
blue-eyed boy
relaxing 
hey there good lookin'
those boots are made for walking
"I am done mom, no more!"

3 comments:

sandyw said...

These are so cute

Rachel Elder said...

He is so cute! I love how big he is. I can't believe he already weighs 13 lbs, that's how much Pearl weighs! I love his cheeks!

Grandma Cher said...

He is a darling BIG boy!!!