Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shooting

Brad and I went shooting with our friends the Mitchells and their friend Ben on Saturday. It was my first time shooting a gun of any kind and I actually quite enjoyed myself. I was incredibly sunburnt from the beach the day before, but I sucked it up for a day of fun. 
Our guns of Choice: me= Russian revolver, Brad= Pump shotgun
Brad testing out the AK-47
Me with the lovely Russian revolver again (the pretty gun)
it is beautiful
Brad shooting a Glock
Ben, Matt, Me, and Brad all lined up to execute the final targets (pop cans)

Matt and I making sure they were finished... poor cans
There were 8 guns in total and I definitely got my fair share of gun shooting for the afternoon. It was pure irony seeing me shoot something like an AK-47 wearing my peace sign necklace but I got a kick out of it. P.S. I died my hair "cinnaberry"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your hair! Such a pretty color!

Amy said...

Looks like fun! John is jealous that you guys get to shoot out in the open, it's much more fun than shooting at the range! Oh well! And I love your hair too by the way! I'm kind of partial to red-heads! :)

ailinh said...

YOU GUYS LOOK HAWT!