Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So Lame at Blogging.. Update

So basically, I am the worst at blogging. the funny thing is that I totally read everyone else's blog every day. I guess the blog reading has made it impossible for me to have the time to write in my own. I am not even going to try to update you on everything Brad and I have been up to since the summer. But here's a basic update I suppose. I will go chronologically... Here is September and October
September: I was made Editor in Chief of the BYU-I Scroll which was pretty sweet and exciting :)
October:
Brad and I went to Bannak, Montana to visit the ghost town and take some photos... Pictures form that trip can be found on my photography Web site : Krystal Woodard Photography

For Halloween I went to Austin, Texas for a journalism conference and learned some pretty cool things. I love that city. For anyone who has not been to Austin, put it on your list of must-sees. It is a really neat city filled with art, beauty, music, cool people, and great (spicy) food. Unfortunately, Brad didn't get to go with me...but he celebrated Halloween at home with the Harris' instead. Here are some pictures from my trip.

All of us at Amy's Ice Cream... sooo good

The beautiful bridge at Sunset that millions of bats fly out of every night. Once of the coolest things I have ever seen in my life!
Keli and I

All of us in front of Moonshine. It was really tasty. It is the same place President Bush's daughter's rehearsal dinner was.

The view from my hotel. What a beautiful city!

For more pictures from my trip see my photography blog Here

No comments: