Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am feeling hot pink

It has been so beautiful here. We never saw winter in the 4 months that we have been in Washington, and for that I am actually quite glad.
I have had so much fun spending time with my nieces and other family members and enjoying the great northwest weather and scenery.
Our time here is coming to a close and in just a week and a half we will begin our trip back out to Rexburg to get back in school. I have such mixed feelings about it. I am sad to be leaving everyone here, and leaving the area and the weather, and the magazine, but I am so excited to be getting back into school, back with our friends, and settled into our apartment. It will be nice to get back into the swing of things and the Rexburg lifestyle (whatever that is). I never thought I would say this, but : I am excited to be heading home... yes, I called Rexburg home.
Regardless, the time here has been a blast. Last week, Angie and I decided to paint her nails. She really wanted them to be pink. I explained to her the color we were painting them was "hot pink" so now she goes around telling everyone that her nails and toes are not pink, they are hot pink. It is pretty cute. While I painted her nails, she sat still for the longest amount of time I have ever seen her sit still! Who knew she had it in her. They were still chipped within the hour, but it was fun while it lasted.



2 comments:

Matt and Cristina said...

What a great Aunt you are!! I'm glad you had fun in Washington...it makes me miss my home! I still feel like Washington is home even though I've been in Utah for 10+ years now. PS. Hope you don't mind me stalking your blog. I saw it on facebook!

Krystal Ann said...

Of course I don't mind you stalking my blog :) I do love Washington. It's the best!