Saturday, August 18, 2012

Kai's adventure with peas

About a month ago, Kai started solids. The doctor said because he was so advanced with sitting up and showing interest in food, that it would be good to start him earlier. I am making all of his baby food at home, and evidently I made the peas a bit too thick (I am still working on getting my recipes right). The texture proved to be pretty gross to Kai because he would gag and make the funniest noises. Being the awesome parents that we are, Brad and I recorded Kai's disgust.
Note to self: add more water to the peas next time. 

In a related, but hopefully not so gross note...if anyone has good baby food making tips, let me know! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh.... hilarious! :) He really hated those peas! I miss him so much! And you guys too of course! LOVE YA!