Tuesday, July 12, 2016

ZzzQuil

So I recently started signed up for Influenster, a reward based community where you spread your product knowledge and receive products in the mail to try out. These mail in products are called VoxBox's. I just got my first VoxBox in the mail, and it had NyQuil's new sleep aid, ZzzQuil in it for testing purposes.

If anyone is in desperate need of sleep, it's me. Oakley was such a good sleeper until a few months ago, and now she is waking 4 sometimes 5 times a night! HELP. Unfortunately, since Oakley is still nursing, sleep aids are off the table for me :(. I did, however, give them to Brad to try out. 

So, how did it work?
Brad: Well, I definitely slept solid through the night for about 8 hours, so that's a plus.  I didn't even hear Oakley get up.

Did you fall asleep within 20 minutes like it advertises?
Brad: No, it still took me about 45 minutes to fall asleep, but I was also on may phone so I don't know if that effects things. 

Do you feel refreshed this morning? 
Brad: Yeah I feel like a slept well. I'm not groggy either which is good. 

So overall, I would say it worked as advertised. If Brad wouldn't have been playing on his phone, I assume he would have fallen asleep quicker. I am just jealous that I don't get to try it. 8 hours of solid sleep...what would the be like?

No comments: