Monday, September 1, 2008

ENGAGED!

So the best thing that has ever happened to me happened saturday evening in Port Townsend, WA...Brad proposed!
It was amazing, just like something you would see on a movie except better. We took a walk on the beach and then we climbed up this big sand cliff because he told me there was something he wanted to show me. At the top was a little cave like cut out from the cliff. It was curtained with hanging ivy from above us and looked out over the ocean and puget sound. It was one of the most beautiful things I have seen. Then he held my hand and pulled the ring out of his pocket and asked me to spend eternity with him! Of course I said yes! He also gave me an adorable card that told me how he felt! It was beyond my wildest expectations!
Lauren took a lot of engagement pictures at Port Townsend. Here are some. Amy also did a few when we got back to Seattle.





2 comments:

ailinh said...

You guys are so fun! Come over soon!

p.s. I am adding you to my blog.

brightonislove said...

ah im so excited for you!!!!! congrats