Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I GOT MY DRESS!

So, today Ashleigh and I went dress shopping. I re-tried on the two dresses that I had previously put on and then the girl ( named Britney) who was helping me had me try on a dress just to check my sizes, I didn't think I would like that dress at all, but the emotion was quite the opposite! I LOVED it! It is seriously beautiful and Ashleigh agreed saying it was "stunning."
They even threw in a veil for free and a rhinestone tiara at %10 off. Then they gave me a 10% discount for getting the full package! I was sold :) Heres the front and back...sorry for bad picture quality its a camera phone and I was making a weird face
I put my downpayment down, and scheduled my alteration time and now I have myself a beautiful dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brad and I also registered for Bed Bath & Beyond today and I contacted some photographers.
One lady told me she was already booked but she was soo nice about it and even emailed me a list of other photographers, florists, decorators, and bakers! She was the sweetest lady!
I also bought Brad's ring today and I am getting it engraved on the inside.... I cant write what it will say though in case he reads this because it's a surprise! Here's his ring:



Overall it was a very productive day :)

4 comments:

brightonislove said...

oh my gosh i love love LOVE it all! your dress and his ring! they are both awesome! oh so excited for you. and a tad jealous!

Wendi said...

We are so excited for you! Hope all is going well. If you are down this way, give us a call. Hope one of those receptions is here in Utah! Love,
The Condies

Amy said...

Wow! It's amazing! I love that it includes everything that you wanted in a dress! I can't wait to see it in person though, I'm sure it's even more stunning! Sounds like you got a great deal too by getting it all together! Oh and I really like Brad's ring too! It's really masculine and different too! Hope you're doing well and let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful dress, I'm so happy for you!
~Catrina~