Monday, September 29, 2008

Good Morning!

Today is a great day. Why you may ask? To tell you the truth, I really don't now!
I woke up at 7:47 wide awake and happy, yes I said it happy. For those who have seen me in the morning, you know I am generally not a happy person until about noon.
I got up, went to work just to find out there was no work to do and then walked to the bagel place to get breakfast for my two favorite people: my fiance and my roomate :)

Now I am just sitting here waiting for class to start and I know it is going to be a great day! I think I will have to do wonderful things today just to ensure that it is indeed a good, productive day.
Oh and just as a sidenote, it is going to be 80 degrees today and it is already absolutly glorious outside, high 50's and sunny, nothing better! :)
~Peace&Love~