Thursday, October 2, 2008

Frustrated!

I am getting really sick of being sick. I know I have never been the healthiest girl in the world, but I have also never been quite this sickly. It seems like no matter what I do, or how careful I eat, or how much sleep I get, I am still sicker than the day before when everything is said and done.
I woke up at 6 this mornign feeling like I was going to die, not able to even roll over on my side. This continued until about 10 this morning when I got the courage to take some advil.
I feel terrible for my roomate and Brad especially because I feel like they are constantly having to wait on me and nurse me back to health! I hate that.
Brad was so sweet this morning, he showed up, knowing that I was sick, with a beautiful rose and some chocolate soy milk. I don't know what I would do without him :)
I am really hoping that this sickness passes soon because I need to be healthy for my weekend in Utah. I have been looking forward to this weekend for the past month and I think it will be just the ticket to my recovery.
I just keep telling myself that tommorow I will wake up and feel wonderful. Mind of matter right? Ugh

On a lighter note, Halloween is coming! YAY. I love Halloween and I am so excited for my favorite holiday of gjosts, goblins, and costumes to approach!
Is it strange that my favorite holiday is the one centered around satanic things? hmmmm.... thats a scary thought. Oh well, I am excited nonetheless.

No comments: