Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Long Time No See

It's been quite some time since I updated so I thought I might jus write a little something something.
Life has been pretty crazy bust latley, Brad and I have both been sick and other than that I have just been running from school to Scroll and trying to get things done and still have time for a life. It's a literal juggling act.
I just started abn exercise class. I hurt. I didn't realize how incredibly out of shape I am but today, day four, I can't walk my calves are so sore! Yes, I know I am a wimp, but oh well. If this class doesn't get me in shape I seriously don't know what will!
In other news, the weather is absolutly beautiful! I can't get over what a lovely fall this is. The leaves are beaudtiful the breeze is warm and the sun is shining. Just the way fall should be :)

So I have lost my eyelashes again. This is really getting frustrating! This is the third time in the past year they have fallen out...strange. So in order to not have bald eyes for my wedding, I have been experimenting with alternative forms of eyelashes. I tried the full fake lashes but Brad hates them! He says they make me look like a druggie, so now I have these individual eyelashes that cover up the bald spots and they seem to be working alright.
If you have any sugesstions please let me know!!!!! Thanks :)

Well I have nothing else to say except HALLOWEEN IS IN 2 DAYS!!! YAY :)

No comments: