Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wedding Planning!

So there has been a lot of excitement lately with wedding planning. I am pretty close to be finished with everything, which makes me happy!
I paid for the potographer...you can check him out at http://www.jasonmcgrewphotography.com/ He was a really chill and cool guy so that's a relief.
We also found the shoes that I am having the girls wear, and we got a sweet deal. Here is a picture of the pumps, there are identical flats as well:



I also bought the ties. Brad picked them out, he was very specific, he wanted red paisley. Do you know how hard it is to find red paisley ties? I have been looking forever! Here are the ones I bought:And for the part I am most excited for....I found the bouquet I want! I sent the design to Brown Florists in Holladay, Utah and they are working on making it. They are also doing the corsages and boutonnieres. I think my bouquet will be absolutly beautiful and classic so I am happy:
It has been a really exciting process and now the only thing we have left to do are Brad's suit and invitations :)
So I had the brilliant idea that Brad sell his car and just share with me (i dont use it durring the day) and then he doesnt have to pay insurance and we can put the money toward a bed for the apartment! Well I made a craiglist listing last night and within an hour someone called and came and looked at the car. I think the guy is going to buy it today! Yay! Things are really just coming together in our lives.
Love&Peace










3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! The shoes look great and so does the tie and the flowers! Your bouquet will be beautiful! I can't wait to see the invitations completed! I'm glad you're almost finished! That's very exciting!

Amy said...

Hey Krystal! I just checked out your photographer's blog and website... he is amazing! I can't wait to see how your pictures turn out!

Krystal Ann said...

Thanks Amy! I'm glad you liked everything, I am sure everything will be great too I am so excited :)