Monday, October 6, 2008

Wonderful Weekend

This was such a great weekend! Brad and I went down to Utah for conference and to do some weeding planning and we stayed with my Grandma. It was so chill and fun. We went to dinner on Saturday after conference with about 30 of my family members at the Old Spegetti Factory. It was really nice, then Brad went to the priesthood session with the boys and I went with the women to watch a movie. Sunday we watched confrence and then between sessions went to my Uncle Ricks for dinner where more of the family was. That was nice too. Afterward we played card games with my grandma.
It was just so nice to not have an agenda and just spend time with my extended family and my grandma. I really enjoy being around them and I love how they all interact with Brad. I am so excited to have him be a part of my family!!!!
Today we shopped until we dropped (literally). Brad bought a bunch of new clothes, which I picked out :), and he is going to look soooo good and classy!
Spending a full weekend with Brad 24 hours a day makes me so excited to be with him for eternity! We have so much fun together and I don't think I am bored for a second! I really do love him so much and I wish that this three months would go by quicker so we can be together forever and not have to leave eachother. It makes me so happy to think about.
Now I am home and back in the real world, it's time to buckle down and get back into school and Scroll. fun fun...not.

The countdown begins: 11 weeks and 5 days

2 comments:

brightonislove said...

yours is on the 27th right? cuz my cousin is getting married the 30th i think so that means i should be in utah!!! yay!!!!!!!! im so excited for you!!!

Krystal Ann said...

Yeah it is on the 27th! That would be so sweet if you could come :)