Monday, December 8, 2008

Productive

I feel like I got a lot done today, which is good. I am still way behind where I would like to be but atleast I am getting something done, ya know.
I feel like there are not enough hours in the day to complete everything I need to do. Really I just can't wait until this week is over.

I have been really needy lately and I am not sur why. Poor Brad must be so confused because this is very unlike me. I am usually much more independent than this. It is the strangest thing, I just can't stand for him to leave me. He sits there bored out of his mind while I do homework just because if he gets up to go I wine for him to stay in spend time with me. I really need to stop acting like that because it is utterly rediculous.
I can't wait until we are married and he never has to leave at night. That will be nice.

I am extremly sleep deprived. Maybe thats my problem. Who knows.

4 more days left and then I can relax and focus on what's important right now...the wedding!

1 comment:

ailinh said...

I think you have the... what do you call it? Pre-Newly-Wed syndrome.. haha something like that. I was like you to Aaron too before we got married. It's okay. Hang in there, girl!