Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Snow Snow

Brad and I made it back to Rexburg this evening safe and sound. I wasn't so sure we would make it home without a wreck because the roads were so bad, but it ended up being okay.
I'm not gonna lie, I love the snow, it just hit so fast and so much that I was taken aback. Brad and I had bridal photos on Saturday and I thought we were going to freeze in that blizzard!!! We probably got 6 inches in Salt Lake that morning! SCARY
I just keep praying that the roads clear up and everything is okay for those traveling down next week for the wedding! Especially my family because they have to drive from Michigan. I know everything will be fine, I just can't help but to worry.
The weddinging is next weekend! I can't believe it!I seriously can't believe it's already here...I thought time was moving so SLOW but now I am like woah!

Brad and I got our marriage lisence today :) yay This is all really happening :)

1 comment:

ailinh said...

Yay for getting a marriage license! I still cant believe you guys are getting married! It really did come by fast... Can't wait to see your gorgeous bridal pics.