Sunday, December 7, 2008

So close yet so far away

I am starting to get so anxious for the wedding! Less than 3 weeks until Brad and I get married :)
I can't even begin to explain my excitement!! I just feel like it is so far away with finals week this week.
I am exahsted and can't wait until the week is over, seriously, I need a semester off!
I have been listening to a Christmas station on Pandora for like a week straight and it is getting me so pumped for Chrsitmas! Even if this is going to be a different Christmas, I can't wait to see my family and spend this amazing holiday with Brad! By the time New Year's roles around we will be happily married and on our honeymoon :D

I am gonna brag for a second, I have the BEST fiance in the WHOLE world! Today he sat there for a couple hours finding and printing off articles for my resource file project! How sweet is that! It saved me soooo much time and really took a load of stress off. He is always doing sweet little things like that! I am so lucky that he is going to be my husband :)

Well, I am off to bed. I gotta get up early to get some more homework done. Ugh.

Peace&Love

No comments: