Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Moving...again

So we are moving in about a week. I know, it feels like we are constantly moving, and honestly, we are. This will be our fifth move in the three years we have been married. Kind of excessive, I know, but we like it like this. 
I'm a weirdo. I love moving. I love de-cluttering and going through my stuff at least once a year. I love selling off everything we have and redecorating in each new place. It helps you learn to not become attached to things. I also love meeting new people. Yeah, it is hard to constantly be starting new friendships, but it is exciting too. This move is only like 10 miles down the road so there won't be too many new changes though.
The changes to look forward to in this move: 2 bedrooms (which means a nursery), a washer and dryer, a view of the beach on our back patio, only 1/2 a mile from Brad's work (which means a car for me), 2 miles from the beach, a park less than a block away for Keeva to play, a great area with tons of nightlife and awesome restaurants, and a hot-tub (post baby I am sooo excited for that part).
Well, in honor of moving, I figured I would post pictures of our current apartment that we are moving from. We will definitely miss the vaulted ceilings because they let in so much light and make it look about double the size, but we will NOT miss the neighbors and the actual lack of space. 
View from hallway entrance into living room and dining room

Our computer nook/office area

The living room 

Here you can really see the vaulted ceilings well 

From the dining room: to show the porch and vaulted ceilings again

Kitchen. I LOVED the cupboard space

Dining room with record player and our other orange wall

1 comment:

Lynn said...

You guys always make your apts look like HOME and soooooooooo beautiful! I love it!
Lynn