Monday, February 6, 2012

Nightmares and Dreams

Ever since I was little I have had the most vivid dreams. There are so many times when I wake up and have no clue whether they were real or in my mind. Poor Brad has had to deal with a very angry me on many occasions accusing him of things that I am convinced happened, but I only dreamed. 
Pregnancy has made my dreams even more intense. I was never told that crazy dreams were a symptom of pregnancy, but I looked it up and evidently the hormones do induce some nuts dreams. They range from psychedelic to just plain freaky and erase my mind weird. 
Having such vivid dreams and little ability to separate them from reality makes nightmares more than terrifying. When I was a little girl I would sit in my room sobbing until my mom came and explained to me that it was all in my head. I am not sure if it is the subconscious stresses of our upcoming move, the delivery, or just everything on my plate right now in general, but the nightmares are back with a vengeance. Even a simple nap is greeted with dreams so real it takes me the whole day to shake and convince myself that it didn't actually happen. I have to go through the checklist: my baby is okay, my husband is alive, my family is all alright.  I just need Hezekiah to hurry up and get here so the nightmares stop! In the mean time, I have been watching funny/adorable videos of Keeva to get my mind off of them. I thought I would share. 
Until Kai is here, Keeva is the star of the home still...I wonder how she will feel when cameras turn to him instead. :) Okay, truth is there will probably still be plenty of pictures and videos of her still haha. 
Enjoy: 

Keeva being an over-happy puppy

Barking at the crazy Youtube dog

Keeva being destructive as usual


Swinging. This is why we need a baby. 


COMMON DENOMINATOR: Leaving Keeva alone for the day tends to result in funny videos. 

1 comment:

Britney said...

oh girl i used to have cruel, cruel dreams when I was pregnant. seriously, wake up basically crying. It was awful! now that I'm somewhat sleep deprived I sleep the majority of the time dreamless. Haha and that video of Keeva on the swing made me laugh. What a chill dog to let you throw her in that thing and just go with the flow. Awesome!