Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pool Time

Brad is currently working from home until our move to Boston next month. We love having him home, and whether he likes to admit it or not, he loves it too. When Brad took a break for lunch yesterday, we decided to go to our apartment pool to cool off and give Kai his first pool experience.
Me, being the overprotective mother that I am, made Kai wear a hat, his sunglasses, a TON of sunscreen on his cute white legs, and an SPF 50 water shirt. I will not have a burnt baby if it kills me (or him). Thank goodness he loves his sunglasses and hat. 
Kai was a little unsure about the water at first, but after a minute of staring at it in confusion, he really started to love it and couldn't get enough. We will for sure be back out there soon. Please excuse our scarily white skin...I swear we live in California and do see the sun. 
Getting ready to get in, look at those cute boys! 
 Testing it out with his hands first
 Trying to figure out what mommy was putting him in
 Brads hair is growing so long. I love it. He hates it. 
He loved standing on our chests as we zoomed around the water

1 comment:

Britney said...

Jude had the same glasses last summer! Kai's so cute!
And I'm seriously there with you--I NEVER let Jude's paper white skin get burned.
And HELLO hot mama! I'm loving that swim suit!
p.s. Adam hates working from home too because I always distract him and try to make him do chores ;)