Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Vacation: Kirkland

 So as I mentioned before, we headed up to Washington last month to go to my brother Brandon's graduation and visit family. There is waaaay to much to post so I am going to separate the Kirkland trip and the Yakima trip into two posts. So we will start with Kirkland.
We had so much fun spending time with Brad's family hanging out, going downtown Seattle and antiquing in Snohomish. Kai loved being with his Nana, Papa and meeting his Aunt, Uncles and cousins.
 Dinner at a sushi bar...Kai was really interested in the moving belt of fish
 Kai, Papa and Nana at the sushi bar
 Antiquing in Snohomish (idk why Angie is behind the pole)
 Adorable Jenny
We even got to meet up with my cousins Catrina and Capri who I hadn't seen in years!
 Adding to the Pike's Place gum wall (gross)
 Brad and Kai's contribution
 The girls loved Keeva's kennel...Keeva didn't love that they loved it haha
Pretend puppies
 Cousins
The family antiquing in Snohomish (Amy is taking the picture) 

1 comment:

Mindy said...

My kids are obsessed with the gum wall and keep asking me to see it. Good luck on your move to Boston!