Saturday, October 6, 2012

Trip to Washington (3 months late)

I'm such a failure with blogging. I just realized that I STILL hadn't posted about our trip to Yakima three months ago! Before our trip to Kirkland, we went to Yakima for my brother, Brandon's, graduation. We had a ton of fun!
 I am so proud of him, and I can't believe how time has flown. I still remember the days when my cousins and I were having him dress up as silly characters for The Austin Family News, and now he is off at college! I am so glad we got to go and support him. Here are some pictures from the trip:

Congrats West Valley Class of 2012
Dad and Carol
My cousin, Breanna's, sweet baby Hunter who is one week older than Kai
Beautiful Mother and Daughter
5 Generations
The Grad
Proud Grandparents 
Nana and Papa with grandkids
Papa and Dad
Cousin Amanda
Baby Hunter
Gaga and Kai (my grandma)
The Family
Breanna and I with our boys
Kai and his Great-Grandpa Holden
Kai and his Great-Grandpa, Papa Sonny
Kai and Hunter - opposites. (same age)


No comments: