- At his last appointment he was in the 39th percentile for weight and in the 99th percentile for height. We are working on fattening him up so those numbers get closer together.
- He moves a lot. He rolls and scoots wherever he wants to go. He refuses to use his arms though so he scoots his body with his legs and drags his arms and face along with him.
- Kai and his toes are best friends, and you cannot separate them.
- We can make him laugh pretty easily and if he's not laughing, he is smiling.
- He has discovered his voice and likes to see how loud he can get. He even makes syllable noises and says "la" "ma" "da" "do" "doe" and recently "blaaaa". It is pretty funny.
- Kai is a faker. He can fake laugh, fake cough, and do weird things with his breath when he is bored. He coughs when he wants attention and then grins when he gets his way.
- Keeva and Kai are starting to be more interested in each other. Pretty cute.
Not a baby anymore
Caught playing with his toes
No good at holding still
Oh hi toes