Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back in the Burg

Brad and I made our long trek home and we are now back in Rexburg until the wedding.
I was a really great holiday! I was so happy my Dad flew Brad and I out and it was wonderful to be able to see family, both his and mine.
The week went well and Brad fell into the family like he had been there forever which made me really happy. I was also able to take it easy and continue to heal. I feel so grateful to feel so much better. I am even going back to school tommorow thank goodness!
I have been doing homework all day, and I am sure that's how it will be for the next couple weeks until school is over. Crazy, only two weeks! WOHOOOOOO
Brad and I are both getting so excited for the wedding. I can't believe it's almost here. 27 days left :)

No comments: