Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

So today is Thanksgiving of course and I am very grateful for the things in my life today.
This year has been exceptionally good. I was blessed enough to meet Brad, I am doing really well in school, I got my scholarship renewed for another year. My family is amazing and well and everyone has a job. Brad gets along really well with my family and I love his!
Right now I am especially grateful for health. After being so sick for the last couple weeks, regaining my strength and feeling a little better every day is one of the biggest blessing ever.
I am so grateful for Brad and how wonderful he is to me. I am so excited to get married next month :)
I am also grateful that both of my families in Washington and Michigan as well as Brad's family are all blessed to have jobs right now in these scary times.
I am grateful to live in this country with the freedoms I enjoy and to have had the opportunity to vote earlier this month.
Overall i am just so grateful for my life and all that I am have been given and I feel extremly blessed.
Happy Turkey Day everyone!

Brad and I are off to enjoy good food and great company :)

No comments: