Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grateful for my Angels

I just wanted to take this opportunity to express how entirely grateful I am for the wonderful angels I have been blessed with in my life.
My roomate Ashleigh, and my sweetheart Brad.
These two have been my everything for the past week. If one has to leave my side they make sure the other is there to be with me. They both stayed at the hospital all night next to me combatting uncomfortable chairs to make sure I was okay.
I couldn't appreciate them more!!!
Brad is there for emotional support and comfort. He keeps me entertained and makes sure I am okay at all hours of the day, even texting Ashliegh all night to make sure that I am telling the truth and I am really okay. He also has been in charge of calling my family and bishopric to keep everyone updated and assured that I am alright.
Ashleigh has been my little nurse. She cleans and sterilizes everything I am in contact with and makes sure no germs come near me. She feeds me and makes me take my medicine as well as helps me to the bathroom and the shower when I need to be there. She makes sure that every little detail is paid attention to that I am 100% comfortable all the time, even waking up every few hours to check on me.
I don't know what I would have done without either of them! I feel so so blessed to have them both in my life they are absolutly amazing!!! Like I have said, they are my angeles :)

No comments: